Clinique Pop Lipsticks

Tuesday, 8 December 2015






02- Bare Pop

14 - Plum Pop

15 - Berry Pop

Clinique is one of my favourite brands for both makeup and skincare. I love the simplicity and high quality products. When it comes to makeup, I especially love their lipsticks. I've tried the long lasting lipsticks and the butter shine lipsticks before, but a few months ago they added a new range: the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer collection. On the Clinique website is stated that these lipsticks should keep you lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours. I definitely agree with that! The lipsticks have a great staying power but are not drying at all.

I have three colours from the range. Bare Pop is a peachy nude with a subtle shimmer. I feel like this colour doesn't really suit me, because it makes me look like I haven't got any colour in my face. I think it will look beautiful on people with a darker skin tone. Plum Pop is a pretty plum colour. I tend to go for this colour on days when I want to wear some colour on my lips, but not something too bold. I feel like this is the perfect in-between. My personal favourite is Berry Pop. I think the colour suits me the best and it's so comfortable to wear. The only disadvantage is that it's quite hard to apply nicely, because it's such a bold colour. I don't have this problem with the other two colours.

The lipsticks cost around €22,-, which is not too bad in my opinion. The quality is noticebly better than drugstore lipsticks, so I am totally willing to pay a bit more for that!

I definitely want to add more colours to my collection. There are 24 colours to pick from, so there's enough choice! Do you have any colour recommendations? 

♥, Annemarie

4 comments

  1. Beautiful shades and pictures!
    Blog: Sundaysaresunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shades look really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do they wear? Are they "kissable" or would they last an evening over with dinner? They look super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.