outfit and catching up

Saturday, 11 February 2017

  
Last week I had a little spontaneous tea date with one of my best friends from high school. We went to the tea lab (again...), had some lunch and a piece of cheesecake to share. It was so nice catching up with her. She lives on the other side of the country now, so we don't see each other as much as we'd want to.
Because the weather was beautiful (it really felt like spring for the first time) and I was wearing one of my favourite outfits, I asked her if she wanted to help me to shoot some outfit pictures. I always hate taking pictures when other people can see me, but my friend helped me get over it and I'm really happy about that :).
I love this big scarf  from Vero Moda. I bought it at the beginning of the year and can't stop wearing it. It's so big and soft and I feel like the colours really go with my hair and face. It also goes perfectly with every coat I own.
This little green rugsac is from Boohoo. I bought it a few years ago and actually completely forgot about it. A few weeks ago, when I was clearing out my wardrobe, I found it and fell in love with it again.
I got the long grey cardigan at the end of January in the winter sale at Forever21. I love it so much because of the lenght and because it has a hood. I've basically been living in this cardigan for the past few weeks.
This striped shirt is from Esprit. I love Esprit for basics, because the quality is really good. You can wash them multiple times without them losing their shape. I really like this black and white striped top with little reversed stripe detailing at the bottom.
The basic black jeans are from 8MM. The belt with rose gold detailing is from a little independent shop. The brand is called Legend. 
I'm really into rose gold jewelry at the moment. The necklace with triangles I got at Costes. The ring is from Asos, and the watch is by Michael Kors.
Yummmm.:)

♥, Annemarie 

1 comment

  1. Wat een leuke foto's! :) En dat taartje ziet er lekker uit haha!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.