a stormy day in april

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

It was almost May, but it didn't feel like it. The air was cold and the wind was strong like it was November.

For some reason May vacations are never sunny in the Netherlands. This time that's no different. It's been rainy and windy for days and the forecasts are that it won't get any better in the upcoming days (luckily I'm leaving this country tomorrow to go to Barcelona, so you won't hear me complaining). Yesterday me and my cousin decided to brave the cold and go outside to play with my new camera (a more detailed post about that will be coming soon). Even though we were freezing, we had the best time. And I couldn't be happier with my camera. 
What I'm wearing: White converse, DrDenim high waisted jeans, H&M jumper, H&M coat.
What Miriam is wearing: H&M jeans, H&M shirt, H&M coat
I can't wait to experiment more with my new camera in Barcelona. Obviously I'll share those pictures over here as well. Enjoy your break everyone!

6 comments

  1. LOVE de foto's!! Echt prachtig! En het is zo ontzettend jammer dat het niet zonnig is hier... :'(
    Heel veel plezier in Barcelona!! Ik hoop dat het weer daar ook een beetje beter wordt!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel!! Lief! Ik heb Barcelona helaas van onder mijn paraplu mogen bewonderen, maar het was zo'n geweldige stad dat het de pret niet mocht drukken. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Ahh wat een heerlijke foto's, gewoon prachtig! Zo tof in dat bloemenveld! Haha, ik vertrek morgen ook naar Barcelona, zin iiiinnn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat lief, dank je wel! Heel veel plezier in Barcelona! Ik hoop dat jij beter weer hebt dan ik heb gehad, want het was daar nog erger dan in Nederland. Liefs!

      Delete
  3. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto's! Vooral tussen de bloemen!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.